Monday, June 3, 2013

Retro Sketches #66 - my take

Seems I'm inspired lately by sketch and color challenges, here's a new one from Retro Sketches





A brand new, unopened package of Epic Day Designer Series Paper was sitting there, begging,  just dying to be used along with its coordinating washi tape and stickers.  The Typeset Alpha Dies are my new favorite thing ever, and I'm getting SO much use from them! I stamped a PS from the Sketched Alphabet set, used a Stamp n Write marker for the periods and then I dug out a stamp from the Border Banter set, which was one of the first stamps I owned, from my starter kit order and stamped the card, and the Artisan Label punch in Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake ink. 


Thanks for looking in!
Liz
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The colors and textures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Michelle! it's a little out of my element, but I had fun with it :)

      Delete