Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CCMC253 -

A quick post to show off one of Stampin' Up!'s newest In Colors 2013-15 Coastal Cabana and an old stand by, Night of Navy.  Love this color combination, don't you?

There are times my creative muse escapes me and rather than wait for it to return, I turn to the plethora of card sketches available on the internet.   This one from Create with Connie and Mary was the perfect starting point for me.





Here I've used our Mosaic Embossing Folder for the background, the Mosaic Madness stamp set on Whisper White card stock, Label Love stamp set and Artisan Label Punch with some Basic Rhinestone Jewel Accents and some Silver Glimmer Paper.

Three days left til Friday, May 31 when you can get all this product, yay!!

Thanks for looking in,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment