Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Monthly Card Night - 02/07/13

What's more fun than sharing a bottle of wine, some finger foods and rolling up your sleeves with a group of good friends to learn a new technique or hone an old one?  You don't even need the wine, but we like it! :D

This month's card night is Thursday, February 7 and these are the cards we'll be making.






My Monthly Card Night is a great opportunity to learn make some cards, learn new techniques and enjoy an evening of fun.  For $10.00 you make 6 cards, 2 each of 3 different designs - Card nights are usually the second Thursday of each month, and I'd love to have you join us!  See My Events for details and for my next available card night.  Can't wait til the next one? Call, text or email me to set up your own in the form of a workshop where you'll not only learn a new technique, but earn free Stampin'Up! product for qualifying workshops. 

Thanks for looking,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment