Sunday, November 25, 2012

Merry & Bright

The Merry & Type stamp set from the annual catalog is one of my favorite Christmas sets, it has such a great vintage feel to it.  And speaking of vintage, though admittedly a more recent vintage, who doesn't love those big colored Christmas tree lights?  Growing up we always had tiny white lights on our tree and I've done white lights since I've had my own tree to decorate, but there's something so comforting about the memories of a family friend's tree from when I was little.  This card is my homage to that tree.



Stamps:  Merry & Type, Ornament Keepsakes
Papers:  Summer Starfruit, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeaid, Very Vanilla and Festival of Prints DSP
Inks:  Summer Starfruit, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeaid and Early Espresso
Other:  Framelits Ornament, White Baker's Twine, Finishing Touches Edgelit, White gel pen

Thanks for looking!

Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment